12 February 2015

Spring Break Inspo: Beach Babes


I'm leaving for Puerto Rico for a couple days, then heading around the Caribbean islands for my reading week on Friday! I've got one midterm standing in between myself and a sunshine paradise -- I just want it to be over!!

Because of this, I've compiled some beach inspo to get myself in the mood. Perhaps it'll inspire you for your Spring Break, or just make you believe you're somewhere warm! ;)

Does anyone else think Candice Swanepoel is the epitome of laid back, beach chic.

(But really, most of the VS Angels pull it off effortlessly.)

Anywho, without further ado!


I'm not sure if I'll get on Insta or on here to update much, so just in case, I hope you all have an amazing week and I'll see you later!!

Oh, and happy Valentine's Day!! <3

4 comments:

  1. wow it sounds like youve got an amazing trip planned!! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/effyourbeautystandards.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm extremely excited for it! x

      Delete
  2. ugh these photos make me wish I was on holiday! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looking at them now makes me want to go back, haha!

      Delete