06 March 2015

Fitness Friday: Weekly Report #1


This week’s been pretty stressful; I haven’t been able to workout as much as I’ve liked. I had five midterm exams and now all I want to do is lay in bed and watch Netflix allll day.

I'm impressed I didn't turn to eating junk just to get through the day though, so there's a positive out of this week ha!

Saturday:
  • 45 minutes, Nike Training Club
Sunday:
  • 30 minutes, Nike Training Club
  • Modified push ups, 3 x 7 reps
  • Crunches, 3 x 11 reps
  • Squats, 5 x 25 reps
Tuesday:
  • 45 minutes, Nike Training Club
Thursday: 
  • 15 minutes, Nike Training Club
  • Glute Bridge, 2 x 35 sec. 
  • Plank (on elbows), 1 x 18 sec.
  • Plank (on hands), 2 x 15 sec.
  • Plie Squats, 1 x 20
  • Squats, 2 x 20


* Images are all found on Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment