01 May 2015

Lazy Weekends Are Best


It's been a crazy week and a half. It's been a crazy month, truly. After final exams and three term papers, I headed on home for the summer and tried my best to catch up with friends and family. I didn't have much time for blogging or anything else, and obviously I prioritized catching up with people rather than catching up on the blog and all else! 

However, I promise, I'm back now! And I'm hoping to bring some better content and updates! 

I've got an entire weekend to myself, without any plans or responsibilities other than handing out some resumes. I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing, taking several bubble baths and splurging on some new pampering products I'll be sure to review soon! 

(There will probably be a haul coming up, so stay tuned for that!)

In the mean time, here's some weekend inspo for you all! 




1 comment:

  1. Great, I love it! Enjoy the weekend honey!

    Check my last post here!
    Follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete